Alcohol Server Training Course Information
Safe Servers of Indiana provides fundamental, practical, current, and responsible ATC-certified alcohol server training.
The Safe Servers of Indiana ATC-certified course includes the latest evidence-based information and explores real-world situations. Lessons cover vital information, including: current alcohol laws and responsibilities, evaluation of intoxication levels, negotiation of difficult situations, and verification of identification. This program is designed to prevent dangerous, public intoxication, drunk driving, and underage drinking.
Upon completion of this course, you will possess the knowledge to recognize potential alcohol-related hazards or issues and the confidence to intervene as necessary.
- Understand your legal responsibilities and liabilities
- Understand Indiana's specific laws and rules regarding alcohol service, sale, and consumption
- Recognize and question the authenticity of many forms of identification
- Learn how alcohol affects the body and implications thereof
- Recognize the signs of intoxication
- Learns skills for mediating situations involving intoxicated persons
This course is required by law!Under the new Server Training laws [7.1-3-1.5-13(b)], all bartenders, alcohol servers, and sellers of alcohol must complete a server training program in order to obtain or renew permits.
You must present a valid government issued photo identification at time of class.